The Online News Association’s 2016 Conference & Awards Banquet, Sept. 15-17, at Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, is the premier gathering of highly engaged digital journalists who are shaping the future of journalism and technology. We anticipate hosting 2,200 publishers, technologists, newsroom decision-makers, educators, innovators and all types of digital journalists to Denver for the first time in the history of the annual event.
At our eighth-consecutive sold-out conference, ONA15 in LA:
- 20% of ONA15 attendees identified as a primary decision maker (up from 15% in 2014)
- 70% of the rest reported their level of influence in purchasing decisions as high or medium
- 30% of ONA15 attendees identified as manager level, 22% as director + 11% as C-suite/executive
- 94% of attendees reported visiting our sponsors onsite during the conference
- There were 30,000+ tweets on the main conference hashtag #ONA15
- There were thousands more on individual hashtags for ONA15 sessions
- Our Friday keynote hashtag was the #1 top trending tag in the U.S.
- More than 1,600 Instagram photos were shared using #ONA15
- There was an average of 2,175 tweets an hour on #ONA15 during the first day of the event
There are several ways to connect with the ONA community. Our package options are below.
Don’t see what you are looking for or want to create something unique? Just have questions? Let’s talk! Contact Jessica Strelitz, Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships, at email@example.com or (571) 212-1363.